[G4] dead G4

David DelMonte ddelmonte at mac.com
Wed Dec 28 19:15:58 PST 2005

I wpuld question the power supply again. Is it the right version for
your particular computer? Some of the power cable connectors to the
mother board are 20 pin and others are 22. It's suspicious in that
you dont even have the power fan working. Is there another computer
that you can swap out parts to diagnose what is really working?

David