[G4] A place to discuss Apple's G4 computors

paul hrbacek yrorde at mac.com
Thu Dec 29 19:23:21 PST 2005

I have an G4 350 accelerated to 1 gighz,	with one gig of ram , 2
internal hard drives,1 external
I initialized it and put OS 10.4.3 on it and dragged and dropped
itunes onto the disk. everything but the library
is in my hard drive. I have received the site from manley that
explains the proper process. the question is what would the proper
way to proceed now erase iTunes from the external and start again.
Incidentally the installation put  all of the apps on the
the ext  HD and none of  the documents.