[G4] [OT] DSL Router and Ethernet Hub compatibility

Dale Hoffman dhoff at margnat.com
Tue Feb 1 17:42:57 PST 2005

>I don't know if it will help but you can access the Westell DSL
>Modem and check it's configuration.
>
>Use a web browser and type in the address of :
>192.168.1.254
>You will see a menu on the left hand side. The last menu is Expert
>Mode. Click that and it will bring up new menus. Try clicking on
>Configuration and see if anything there might looks wrong.
>
>Steve Adams

Steve,
The Bell South tech gave us the same number as a means of
re-connecting with the modem if and when it is moved or or otherwise
looses "touch" with the computer. The modem is set up OK. The tech
said it wasn't the first instance of Hub and router not working
together.
I'll need to borrow some hubs and swap them out with the Farallon.
Dale