[G4] Power Supply Problem

Joel Threatt jthreatt at nc.rr.com
Mon Feb 7 15:56:58 PST 2005

Thanks for all the replies gang, but my original gist was to find out ,
also, if the down voltages could be caused by a board problem or it the
PS the culprit with the drives?
At the moment I am running the original 512 DIMM and so far no more
panics.  The 256 modules are Spectek, bought together for a PC a while
ago. The 512 is a Samsung.

Joel