[G4] Power Supply Problem

James Pacyga jim.pacyga at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 12 09:15:46 PST 2005

What OS are you running?   I upgraded (and sorry, but I am not sure
which version at this point as it was months ago, 10.3.4?) and it
caused my optical drive to go nuts.  I thought I would have to buy a
new controller - but once I upgraded again to the next revision, the
optical drive came back with no issues.