[G4] OT Unreal Problem

Aaron Willems aaron at macmanifest.com
Sun Feb 13 11:12:52 PST 2005

Hey Fred,

Your playing a classic. Here is a support page for you to get started.
They have some tips on fixing Type 2 errors.

http://www.atari.com/us/support/faq/unreal_mac.asp
http://www.westlakeinteractive.com/unrealtrouble.html

Good Luck, Hope that helps you.

Regards,

Aaron Willems
aaron at macmanifest.com
http://www.MacManifest.com
Spreading the Good Word about Today's Macintosh.