[G4] OT Unreal Problem

Fred Thiel fthiel at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 12 16:50:33 PST 2005

I bought the original Unreal off ebay a while back and am playing it
on my Quicksilver G4, OS 9.2.2, 640 MB RAM, 120 GB HD. On the Demon
Crater level, it quits with a type 2 error. I've done everything I
can find to get around the problem, but nothing works. If anyone has
a list of levels, I would appreciate it if you would send it to me.
I'll go around this level, but I don't know which one is next. There
is scant information about this game that I have found, at least for
the Mac. The list of PC levels are not the same. I have looked at a
lot of sites, can't find any that can help me and a lot of them don't
work anymore. There are some patches listed on some sites, but the
links are dead. I know this game is really old, but I was hoping to
find at least something that would help. No luck.

Thanks
Fred