[G4] Sudden loss of internet access - Solved

David Carroll deepbluedesign at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 15 06:34:47 PST 2005

I should have figured this out earlier, but I managed to solve the problem
myself this morning. When I came in this morning, I still could not get a
connection. After doing the procedure below still no connection. So.....I
decided on a whim to swap ethernet cables with a wind up I have..voila! That
was it..a bad ethernet cable that obviously just "went" yesterday.

Thanks for the suggestions.