[G4] What -- No Kick Back??? (was: Re: G4 Digest, Vol 6, Issue 16)

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Thu Feb 17 12:35:50 PST 2005

Don:

I am amazed that your message got through.  When not changing the
subject of an e-list "Digest," the list server always rejects the post,
at least until now!  The usual idea is that you cannot be allowed to
use the Digest subject line in a reply, because you are really
responding to one of the items within the digest, not the digest
itself.  And folks who are not in digest mode would have no clue what
the subject of your message really is.

Al Poulin
Anger, hate, and revenge are for the devil, forgiveness is for God,
proactive self-defense is for the rest of us.