[G4] Monitor blank

John Wilson wilsonjohn at mac.com
Sat Feb 19 20:17:43 PST 2005

All good suggestions from Ron. Another possibility occurs to me. While
you had the case open to install the drive, maybe you bumped the video
card, which may have been only partially seated in the first place. Try
reseating the card by removing it and firmly reseating it. You may have
to remove the small screw fastening the card to the edge of the
chassis. As long as you're in the case again, check the ram for
properly firm seating. Email me if you need additional info. John