[G4] 867- CD stuck - HELP

Polkadoter at aol.com Polkadoter at aol.com
Wed Feb 23 09:22:34 PST 2005

Tired the hold down open button - no success.  Can't find the button - its in
a mirror draw one so maybe its just outside where I can see.  Should I remove
the drive? Does it have an eject hole/button?  Just wondered before I take
the time to take out.
Thanks,
Linda

In a message dated 2/23/2005 11:17:22 AM Central Standard Time,
jimash at optonline.net writes:
On Wednesday, February 23, 2005, at 12:10  PM, Polkadoter at aol.com wrote:

> I put the CD with no better success - still beeps 3 times.  I'll have
> to take it in.  But my problem now is how do I get the Cd out its my
> #1 of the Panther install - and I can't be without it.  The keyboard
> button doesn't work, the mouse hold down, opened the mirrored door but
> don't see a manual eject button - unless I'm missing it.  Please help.
> Thanks, Linda

You could try starting up while holding down the open button.
  There is usually a small hole to one side under the disc tray. Stick
an unbent paperclip in to manually eject a CD.