[G4] 867- CD stuck - HELP

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Wed Feb 23 10:32:57 PST 2005

Reboot the Mac and, as soon as you hear the startup tone, press and
hold Command-Option-O-F. This key combination boots you into Open
Firmware.
At the prompt type "eject cd" (without the quotes) and press Return.
Then type "mac-boot" (again, without the quotes) and press Return.
With luck, the disc will eject.

Paul Moortgat