[G4] suspected viruis

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Mon Jan 3 11:42:14 PST 2005

The numbers seem to "mesh" OK, but you surely are pushing through a lot more traffic as of late.  So, yes, maybe there is a worm active in your system.  Have you run any anti-virus software (Norton AV, Virex, others...)?  What do your mail logs or your inbox and outbox look like?  Anything in them to justify those much higher traffic counts?

--Steve