[G4] G4-450 AGP upgrade to 1 GHz

Ron gmedia.dv at verizon.net
Tue Jan 4 18:10:05 PST 2005

from one of the Macintoshguy list info:

http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/MacDV.html

8. What is Netiquette.?

There are informal rules of the internet which are termed "Netiquette."
to help people use proper etiquette within this form of communication.
Some examples of poor Netiquette. are not to signing messages,
unsubscribing by sending mail to the posting address instead of the
administrative address, or TYPING IN ALL CAPS, (which is considered
yelling). This is a dynamic environment and Netiquette. is changing
rapidly.

Some informal rules for this list
	• 	Remember that replies automatically go to the entire list. To
respond to an individual, see the directions for your email software.
	• 	 Never send attachments to the list. An attachment may contain a
virus, may be in a format others cannot use, may not make it through
some mail gateways, and will bog down both the list server and the mail
server. (Large enough attachments will choke the list server.)
	• 	 Don't send styled text or HTML files, just plain text. (My rule of
thumb: if it's not in the body of the text, I won't read it.)
	• 	 Please quote only the relevant portion of messages you respond to
-- and please quote some of the original message so others know what
you're responding to.
	• 	 Please keep "me too" and "agreed" messages off the list; these are
best sent privately.
	• 	 When asking a question, please list relevant information on the
hardware, software, and version of the Mac OS involved.
	• 	 When responding to a digest post, please change the subject to
match that of the original message.
	• 	 Please keep signature lines concise, preferably 6 lines or less
	• 	 Although subscribers may offer specific equipment and services to
the list or share an exceptional bargain they have discovered,
explicitly commercial postings are prohibited. Any address or domain
posting such will be blocked.
	• 	 Treat your list neighbor as you wish to be treated. Address
breaches of Netiquette. privately, not on the list. Assume the best,
not the worst.