[G4] G4-450 AGP upgrade to 1 GHz

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Tue Jan 4 17:44:41 PST 2005

A good source for Sonnet upgrade cards is sparco.com. They list the
1GHz Encore ST for $210.22. They have the 1.2 GHz for $272.97. I bought
my Sonnet 1.4 GHz from Sparco recently ($363) and it got to me in one
day from the warehouse in Dallas. I have ordered many times from OWC
and always gotten good prices and service as well.

I don't know if this is appropriate to this forum; I looked for posting
guidelines but I could find none. Anyway, I have listed the 933 MHz
processor from my Quicksilver 2002 on eBay, auction # 5153402292, if
anyone is interested.

If this is inappropriate, please point me to the posting guidelines for
my enlightenment.
Thanks,
Mel

"Don't play too much golf. Two rounds a day are plenty."
  ~ Harry Vardon