[G4] 500 G4 & Panther

Polkadoter at aol.com Polkadoter at aol.com
Wed Jan 5 08:58:41 PST 2005

Yes, I downloaded the firmware update listed under the Panther chart for that
machine, and when I tried to install it - it said it was already the latest
update.  Would placement of memory make a difference?  I have a new 512 chip
from OWC in one slot on one end and a 128 in the first on the other end (4 slots
- with the chips in the outside slots).  All the memory is recognized.
Linda

In a message dated 1/4/2005 8:38:35 PM Central Standard Time,