[G4] Digital camera/G4 problem

Richard Smykla rsmykla at verizon.net
Mon Jan 17 05:13:06 PST 2005

Joe,

Check to see that you have the following extensions installed in your
System extensions folder:

Foreign File Access
ISO 9660 File Access

Also, possibly:
USB Mass Storage Support

I say possibly, because I'm not sure if this functionality was
'rolled into' another system extension in the final OS9.2 version.
Have you also installed the software that cam with your Nikon and
Sandisk reader? I know mine installed a number of extensions with
names like:

USBSanDiskSSFDCShim
USBSanDiskSSFDCDriver
USBSanDiskMultiMediaCardShim
USBSanDiskMultiMediaCardDriver

and :

Nikon View Extension
Nikon E990 USB Driver
Nikon E990 Shim
Nikon E990 Driver
Nikon CoolPix Extension
Nikon Common Driver

Whew. . . glad I moved to OS X a while ago. You're probably tired of
hearing this, but what are you waiting for?

Rick