[G4] G4 Processor UpGrade

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Mon Jan 17 16:53:14 PST 2005

What software do you use most? Do you use Photoshop or Final Cut, which
recognize two processors and can take advantage of them, or do you need
speed for games or general applications. If the former, go for the
dual, since those applications will make good use of the second
processor. If not, stick with the single, since you wouldn't be getting
much our of the second one.
HTH,
Mel

"Don't play too much golf. Two rounds a day are plenty."
  ~ Harry Vardon