[G4] G4 Processor UpGrade

Robert Hazelrigg robzilla at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 17 18:58:09 PST 2005

I'm a Graphic artist. I use all of Adobe's creative suite as well as
Flash, Dreamweaver, and MS Office... mostly. Oh and all of the iLife
apps except for GarageBand. No games here just hard work. Yes I'm a
dull boy.

I was also thinking of getting a new Graphic card but I don't want it
to replace my existing 2 cards. But instead would like to add a 3rd
monitor. so the card needs to fit into  a PCI slot. and recommendations
that too?

  Robert Hazelrigg
  rhazelrigg at earthlink.net  |  P.  732.483.0848  l  M.  732.513.6807
  126 Whalepond Road  |  West Long Branch, New Jersey 07764
  http://home.earthlink.net/~robzilla