[G4] Follow-up: Quicksilver Won't Auto Sleep

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Mon Jan 17 16:56:35 PST 2005

Have you tried removing any USB and/or FireWire hubs or equipment? I
know I have had problems with an external FireWire CD-RW keeping my
computer from sleeping. Simply changing the order of the devices in the
chain made a difference, but having them plugged in at all could be a
problem. Likewise, third party PCI cards can create a problem with deep
sleep. Try removing any you might have installed to see if that will
solve your issue.
Good luck,
Mel

"It is almost impossible to remember how tragic a place the world is
when one is playing golf."
~ Robert Lynd