[G4] Follow-up: Quicksilver Won't Auto Sleep

jonseward at mindspring.com jonseward at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 17 12:07:38 PST 2005

Hi Jim,

Don't recall your specific problem or the other replies...

But, have you been into your system preferences to the 'Energy Saver' set
and made sure that the
sliders aren't set to 'never'?

Is it possible that preferences in one or more of your applications would
disable Sleep, perhaps to
avoid interrupting printing routines, rendering, or dowlnoads?

Seems like going back to an earlier OS is a lot of trouble.

All my problems there have been when the hard drive doesn't want to wake
up...

FWIW,

jon