[G4] Mac mini monitors and other questions

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Fri Jan 21 11:26:12 PST 2005

On Jan 21, 2005, at 8:31 AM, Joe Sporleder wrote:

> I love my 17" Apple Studio Display LCD on my G4 Tower at work, and was
> wondering if their are any DVI capable LCDs that y'all like that are
> in a similar price range or less than Apple's $699 (US$) price of
> their 17" LCD?

Apple no longer has the 17" LCD at their web site.  I did not see any
at the local Apple Store.

There have been recent reviews on 17" LCD displays in various
magazines.  Try Macworld, PC World, PC Magazine on line.  Also
Shopper's World (CNET).

Al Poulin
Anger, hate, and revenge are for the devil, forgiveness is for God,
proactive self-defense is for the rest of us.