[G4] Re: Updates do not fix my DVD playback

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Thu Jul 14 16:04:32 PDT 2005

Do you suppose it could be also a problem with the Pioneer DVR DVD
drives. I have a DVR-109 and do havve the DVD playback problem.

Setup that has the DVD playback problem

PowerMac G4 500MHZ Mac os 10.4.2
Apple DVD player 4.6.1
1 GB Ram
pioneer DVR-109 DVD drive
ATI Radeon 8500 Mac edition
Acer 19"  DVI display

Also I did perform  a Reinstall of type: Archive and Install

Daniel J. Brieck Jr.