[G4] G4 MDD HD ?

James Pacyga jim.pacyga at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 17 14:52:41 PDT 2005

Don't quote me, but I don't think you need the cross over cable, you
can plug directly into the boxes with a stardard cable - they autosense
tx anr rx on the cable and adapt.  I did this when I loaded up my
parents iMac from my iBook.  Unfortunately I found out after I paid $20
for a cross-over!  Oops.