[G4] mozilla download

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Thu Jul 21 13:51:35 PDT 2005

Greetings ( + )!( + )

On Jul 21, 2005, at 1:35 PM, dapper dan wrote:

> i downloaded firefox.i cannot seem to run the exe program.im new to
> macs.how do i run this program and am i missing an application to do
> it?
>
> thanx
> dan

Dan it sounds like you got the WINTEL version of FireFox.
When you get the Mac version of FireFox you'll get a file called
"Firefox 1.0.x.dmg" and with will open into a disk image.

Best Regards, /\*_*/\

Harry (*^_^*)
I know, when people see a cat's litter box, they always say, "Oh, have
you got a cat?"  Just once I want to say, "No, it's for company!"