[G4] mozilla download

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Thu Jul 21 14:02:02 PDT 2005

You need to download the Macintosh OS X program, not the Windows version.  Just download the Mac version, expand the download with Stuffit ,or whatever, and drag the application to your Applications Folder.  Then, all you have to do is double-click it.  I'd also suggest that you drag the Firefox application icon from your Applications Folder to the dock so that you will have an easily-accessible "alias" or "shortcut" in Windoze terminology, to open when you need it.

--Steve