[G4] Wireless Networking for iBook

Jason McClary cerebus at mac.com
Tue Jul 26 10:17:52 PDT 2005

I've used D-Link models for years with no problems. That said though
the newest D-link I got (http://games.dlink.com/products/?
pid=370&#DGL-4300) is nice but the web interface doesn't work very
well with Safari. I ended up having to use a PC and IE to do all the
configuration options.

On the iBook side though it had no problems connecting up.