[G4] Wireless Networking for iBook

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Tue Jul 26 11:15:22 PDT 2005

I had used a D-Link until it gave up the ghost, and then bought a Linksys, because there was a sale at the local MicroCenter on Linksys at the time.  Both are configured through a web interface.  Both work just fine with my wireless gear including a Cube with an [old] Airport card and a PC laptop, and the Linksys works just fine with a new wireless hp Printer (Deskjet 5800).

--Steve