[G4] Wireless Networking for iBook

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Tue Jul 26 13:12:14 PDT 2005

Greetings ( + )!( + )

On Jul 26, 2005, at 11:15 AM, Steve Goldstein wrote:

> I had used a D-Link until it gave up the ghost, and then bought a
> Linksys, because there was a sale at the local MicroCenter on Linksys
> at the time.  Both are configured through a web interface.  Both work
> just fine with my wireless gear including a Cube with an [old] Airport
> card and a PC laptop, and the Linksys works just fine with a new
> wireless hp Printer (Deskjet 5800).
>
> --Steve
>
> At 12:17 PM -0500 7/26/05, Jason McClary wrote:
>> I've used D-Link models for years with no problems. That said though
>> the newest D-link I got
>> (http://games.dlink.com/products/?pid=370&#DGL-4300) is nice but the
>> web interface doesn't work very well with Safari. I ended up having
>> to use a PC and IE to do all the configuration options.

Well as I recall, unless they have made a big change, D-Link and
Linksys are one in the same. I haven't been that way in a long time but
they both are located just off of the Central Expressway in Sunnyvale.

Best Regards, /\*_*/\

Harry (*^_^*)
I know, when people see a cat's litter box, they always say, "Oh, have
you got a cat?"  Just once I want to say, "No, it's for company!"