[G4] software question for mac

Aaron Willems aaron at macmanifest.com
Wed Jun 1 11:31:12 PDT 2005

No, they will not. Adobe makes seperate CD's for all their software. For
the most part all software companies do this. Unfortunity, this means you
will need to purchase all new software for your Mac, or find another
friend who can give you Mac copies.

You should know that Apple stopped making Macs with floppy drives back in
1998. You will need to purchase an external USB floopy drive if you insist
on using one. My advise get a USB flash drive. There small and portiable.

--
Aaron Willems
aaron at macmanifest.com
http://www.MacManifest.com
Spreading the Good Word about Today's Macintosh.