[G4] software question for mac

Shawn King shawn at yourmaclife.com
Wed Jun 1 11:33:05 PDT 2005

On 6/1/05 1:24 PM, "dapper dan" <dapperdan7 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> as a new mac user i am curious as to whether there are separate copies of
> software made for mac and pcs?

Yes. Different Operating Systems require different software.

> ie: a friend gave me non licensed copies of
> photshop le and cakewalk off of his pc.will these run on mac?

No, they won't. Not only are the pirated, illegal copies of the software,
they are designed to run on Windows machines.

Friends don't steal software from friends.

> also,why in the world are there not floppy drives on 12" g4 powerbooks from
> 2002?

Floppies are no longer of any use to 99% of the computing population.

--
Shawn King
Host/Executive Producer