[G4] software question for mac

Dennis B. Swaney romad at nvwisp.com
Thu Jun 2 06:42:32 PDT 2005

At 12:33 AM -0700 6/2/05, Ron Steinke wrote:

>As for the future, why should we expect program developers to cater
>to two separate and different systems as they used to do in the
>normal course of business? I do not believe that there is as much
>demand for hybrid software programming any more. It is not in the
>developer's interest to invest large sums in a small market unless
>they are dedicated to that market.

So, Ron, you say that the developers should standardize on Windows OS
and ignore  the pesky, miniscule Mac market that seems to do nothing
but complain? ;)

See you at the MacChUG board meeting on Monday!

--
Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

"Windows is a command-line OS with a GUI shell while Mac System 10 is
... oh, never mind."