[G4] G-4 sleep problem

James Pacyga jim.pacyga at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 3 22:45:32 PDT 2005

Defo on the accessories, also you can try doing a "find" for the power
management config files...I have had in the past to remove them to let
the system recreate tm to get other machines to "stabilise".

jim

ps "find" = the /usr/bin/find in a "Terminal" window.  E.g., sudo find
/ -name "*PowerMan*
-print