[G4] Jump Drive

James Pacyga jim.pacyga at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 4 14:35:52 PDT 2005

IF you plan on doing any sort of multimedia (music/photos), you
probably are better off spending a little extra and getting USB or
Firewire (faster if you don't have USB 2.0 and don't need to connect to
a Windows machine) external HD - more capacity by far and you can then
just make a complete backup of your entire system.

jim