[G4] Re: milk spill plus question

rich northouse rnorthouse at wi.rr.com
Mon Jun 6 06:52:04 PDT 2005

Roxylee,

The hardest task for any electronic system is too be turned on and off.
They are usually happy -- assuming proper ventilation  and temperature
-- being left on.  It takes more wear and tear on the gear being turned
on and off than just running.  Energy wise that is also the true -- it
takes more energy to power something up than to leave it run and hour
or so.  (We are talking computers -- not some big energy hog.)

rich