[G4] Help on upgrading my G4

Roger Harris roger at rogerdharris.com
Mon Jun 6 09:08:55 PDT 2005

Robert is right about this; It is time to sell this for whatever you
can get. If you need more expansion than a Mini get the most tower
you can afford. Your tower will not take a Video card that can run
well for games or Tiger. You can get a G5 1.8GHz for under $1300

  $1300 SmallDog refub:

<http://www.smalldog.com/category/x/x/Power+Macintosh/g5+minitower/
wag100/wag10000/>

Here at Apple a refurb $1300:

<http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/
70507/wo/u64d5E8u5lWc2VhSwOZq3jGZqxn/
0.0.11.1.0.6.63.0.0.0.0.0.0.3.1.1.0?84,39>

These are much better, faster, with warantee and after you sell yours
it will be about the same cost to you. Yours will go for about
$400/450. If this cost is too high buy a used MDDmp 1GHZ/1.2GHz for
$1000

Roger