[G4] The last real PowerMac?

Aaron Willems aaron at macmanifest.com
Wed Jun 8 15:09:37 PDT 2005

I'll be more than happy to jump on board with Intel. In fact I'm looking
forward to it. I upgrade every 24 months, so the timing couldn't be more
perfect. I bought a G5 six months ago. The only point I was making was
that this might be the very last PowerMac G5 with a PowerPC inside. Yes,
Apple may release another version before next year, but I doubt it, and
even if they do, it certainly won't have a Dual 3 GHz G5 Processor inside.

Cheers to everyone, and thanks for your input Shawn.
--
Aaron Willems
aaron at macmanifest.com
http://www.MacManifest.com
Spreading the Good Word about Today's Macintosh.