[G4] Do I need a new DVD Player?

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Thu Jun 9 14:44:51 PDT 2005

The older DVD players, for the most part, do not play recordable DVD
discs, whether DVD +R, -R, +RW, or -RW.  About a year ago, most of
the new crop would play the DVD -R, and few would play the DVD +R.
Today, things may have changed, but you'd still have to read the
manufacturer's specs to find out if the player will play the kind of
disc that you want to record.

--Steve