[G4] In search of Video Card

Levi Silvertab collegebum22 at msn.com
Tue Jun 14 14:26:19 PDT 2005

I'm rather new to this email listserve thing.. so anyway I have a question.

I understand that video cards for older machine types are a little
particular.  I'm wondering what would be the best video card to purchase for
my G4 Dual Processor 500Mhz tower?  It must be agp is all I really know.
Let me know if you need more information about my Mac.

~Levi

ps. please let me know if I have broken any rules or group norms with my
email so that I might not do it again :o)