[G4] G4 400Mhz Photoshop / OSX.4 upgrade question!

James Pacyga jim.pacyga at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 16 08:09:19 PDT 2005

Check out http://www.xlr8yourmac.com and look at the drive
compatibility reports area.

I have a G4/500 AGP and a DVR-109 and it works just fine - i have not
tried the 80pin IDE cable to get 16x dvd writes, but I did burn a full
data DVD with it in about 4-5 mins - good enough for me.

As for TIGER, there have been loads of TIGER discussions and you can
look at any of the mac sites (macfixit or xlr8) to see what is the
latest set of issues for TIGER. I have had PANTHER on my machine for a
year and it works fine...10.3.5 or 10.3.8 or 10.3.9 seem most stable
for me.

I don't know why you asked about the PS.  However, I have 3 drives,
three AGP/PCI (8500 & SONNET SATA, SONNET 11g), and mine runs great.
No problems.