[G4] Pioneer 109 Purchase advice needed

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Sun Jun 19 04:57:25 PDT 2005

The DVR-109 is the correct model.  I have upgraded my G4 Quicksilver several times.  The DVR-10x (x=3,5,7,8,9) series run fine in Macs.  I get my drives (hard drives, DVD drives, enclosures, etc.) from newegg.com.  Very reliable, usually lowest, or near-lowest price.

This morning, the price is US$49.99 with free shipping.  It's a deal!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16827129161

--Steve