[G4] .Mail App-> Eudora and HTML

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Sun Jun 19 11:08:31 PDT 2005

Sure, sure, I know that.  But, I get a lot of web-like pages from vendors or financial institutions, or whatever (INCLUDING APPLE e-NEWS!!!), that I really want to read, and I have to use "Open in Browser" command in Eudora to see them properly.  I have made a button on my toolbar with that command, so all I have to do is click the button.  But, Eudora on a PC renders the HTML instantly, right inside the e-mail message window (as does Mail.app).  I don't know why Eudora cannot do this on a Mac, too.

--Steve