[G4] .Mail App--how much?

Tony Johansen tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au
Sun Jun 19 19:35:32 PDT 2005

On 20/6/2005 8:12 AM, "Crazy Miz B" <paula at crazedcowboys.com> wrote:
> How many emails do some of you heavy-hitters work with a day?

I'm no heavy hitter, but I get about 2 dozen e-mails a day, and at least 2
Spams daily, about 75% of which are lottery winning notes or Nigerian
Generals.. I rarely accidentally open one before delete, but I often think
the Mac needs a delete key that opens the spam then deletes the sender. I'd
happily keep the Spam, then, as a trade.

> I often wonder what kind of work you folks do.

I had thought of myself as a starve in a garret type artist, but since in
another posting you elevated me to St Tony, I am considering all the profits
to be made in religious type business. All I need to do is make a miracle.

Hmm... Lets see...conquering Hollywood with a film company that has toys for
stars, making a virus free computer, leading the faithful into the
wilderness of Intel...darn, some one else seems to have the miracle business
sewn up...although there is one thing left to do. Make an application that
everyone is happy with!

...come to think of it, Adobe did that.