[G4] .Mail App

Tony Gamble tgamble180 at rogers.com
Mon Jun 20 06:16:57 PDT 2005

shopdog,

     Tim might have been referring to Tiger's Mail.app.  It doesn't
seem to use the drawer method anymore, but rather a more traditional
tri-pane layout à la Outlook.  Pity... I rather liked the uniqueness
of the drawer design.

     I use my Mail the same as you, Tim, with the preview pane below
the messages list.  Something I never would have done back in my PC
days, since this method significantly raised the risk of catching
something being passed along.  Once in a blue moon, I still have to
double-click a message to open it in its own window; particularly
long messages don't show all in the preview pane (hence the "preview"
label, I presume).

Tony