[G4] .Mail App

shopdog shopdog at mac.com
Mon Jun 20 07:33:05 PDT 2005

I see.  Sorry about the misinformation then.

I have Tiger, but have not yet installed it.  I should shortly.

I spoke with Apple tech support recently about email, and the person
told me that Tiger Mail handled mail differently than Panther Mail---
that Tiger Mail handled individual messages, I guess as opposed to
groups of messages?

Can anyone shed some light on any differences they've noticed between
Panther Mail and Tiger Mail and they way messages are handled for
backup reasons or otherwise?  Thanks!

shopdog