[G4] News: Pioneer DVD-109 Firmware released 20-Jun-05

Richard M. Kriss rmkriss at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 20 15:53:08 PDT 2005

I could use some help on how to use a Flash firmware upgrade to a Pioneer
DVD-109 on a Mac G4.  My firmware per the System Profiler is 1.09.  How or
what utility do you use on G4 to flash update the DVD burner?

Dick

http://forum.rpc1.org/viewtopic.php?t=34951&highlight=109

My first attempt to post was held up because I posted a picture of the above
line.  Suggest you go there if you have a Pioneer DVD-109 drive.  It looks
like the firmware is now up to 1.55 wher mine shows 1.09 in the System
Profiler.