[G4] Tuesday, June 21st BOSFCPUG Meeting

Daniel Berube dan at noisybrain.com
Mon Jun 20 14:59:50 PDT 2005

Digital Storytellers,

Please join us for our Tuesday, June 21st Meeting of the BOSFCPUG, from 6pm to 9:30pm at the *air
conditioned* Billy Bordy Theater at Emerson College.

Featuring:
- Videoblogger Steve Garfield
- The Boston premiere of Final Cut Studio
- Alex Lindsay of DV Garage and Pixelcorps

See you there!
-----

1 -  NEXT MEETING: TUESDAY, JUNE 21ST - FINAL CUT STUDIO COMES TO BOSTON
2 -  Big Dig Raffle
3 -  Special Pricing on LaCie Big Disk Extreme 500gb Drive - $375
4 -  Directions to Billy Bordy Theater
-----

1 -  NEXT MEETING: TUESDAY, JUNE 21ST; FINAL CUT STUDIO COMES TO BOSTON

Complete meeting schedule and details on featured presenters are available at:
<http://www.bosfcpug.org/beta/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=78&Itemid=87>

Our meeting is free and open to the public (and air-conditioned), with a $5 donation to
participate in the Big Dig Raffle (see news item #2). NOTE: As we are on a tight schedule, we will
begin our presentation of FINAL CUT PRO 5 promptly at 7pm.

If you haven't registered yet, please do so at:
<http://seminars.apple.com/gotoevent.html?id=31849>
Or bring your contact info to register at the door!

See you tomorrow night!

2 -  BIG DIG RAFFLE
We've got a huge list of raffle items featured as part of our Tuesday 6/21 meeting! For a complete
list, visit:
<http://www.bosfcpug.org/beta/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=77&Itemid=87>

Tickets are $5 for 5 tickets to participate.

3 -  SPECIAL PRICING ON LACIE BIG DISK EXTREME 500BG DRIVE - $375
In anticipation of our coverage on Final Cut Pro 5 and Final Cut Studio during tomorrow night's
meeting, we will be offering special discounted pricing on the LaCie Big Disk Extreme 500GB Drive,
available only during the meeting. Come to the meeting and pick one up or order one for yourself!

- Item #300871: LaCie Big Disk Extreme 500GB (FW800 and FW400)
Discounted price: $375 (regularly $400)
Price includes shipping, does not include tax.

User Benefits:
- Plug and play RAID 0 array- no software to configure
- Transfer rates of up to 50% faster than first-generation FireWire 800 drives*
- Maximum data throughput using FireWire 800
- Ideal for video editing, video RAID and 2D/3D imaging

Learn more about this drive at:
http://www.lacie.com/products/product.htm?pid=10491

Note: If you would like to claim one or more of these drives prior to our June 21st meeting,
please email Daniel Berube at:
dan at noisybrain.com

4 -  DIRECTIONS TO BILLY BORDY THEATER

Where:
Emerson College
Bill Bordy Theater and Auditorium
216 Tremont Street
Boston, MA 02116

For complete directions to the Billy Bordy Theater at Emerson College, visit:
<http://www.bosfcpug.org/beta/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=20&Itemid=58>
________

Thanks!

Dan
________

Daniel Berube
Apple Certified Trainer
Leader, Boston Final Cut Pro User Group - BOSFCPUG
http://www.bosfcpug.org