[G4] Re: flashing

Ron Steinke ronsteinke at mac.com
Mon Jun 20 19:38:36 PDT 2005

On 20 Jun, 2005, at 15:11, Harry Freeman wrote:

Yeah, that's where you would be after you got to the
http://www.pioneer109.cjb.net/ page.
However if you can't get to the http://www.pioneer109.cjb.net/ page,
it's very unlikly that you'll be able to get to the
http://www.freewebs.com/pioneer109/instructions.htm---------

Right! That's exactly what I don't need - a link that won't take me to
the location you suggest to go to. Whatever was done to the link you
posted, it would not work with Safari or FireFox. I kept getting the
same 1/3 inch of text and had to try to scroll down the page to read
it.

Dennis put in a link that took me directly to the right location -
Thank you, Dennis - and the page showed up in its complete form with
graphics included.

I have no idea why your link would not work with my G4 and do not know
enough about web pages to even try to guess. I can only say that it
didn't work and Dennis's link did.