[G4] .Mail App

Dennis B. Swaney romad at nvwisp.com
Tue Jun 21 06:58:55 PDT 2005

At 10:14 PM -0400 6/20/05, Tim Collier wrote:
>I forgot to mention that I'm using 10.4.  What you are referring to
>could be done in 10.3 and prior, but not in 10.4.  And your obvious
>sarcasm is noted, but not appreciated.
>
>Tim
>On Jun 20, 2005, at 9:05 AM, shopdog wrote:
>
>>Tim:
>>
>>You can move the "accounts thingy" to the right side if you want.
>>Click on the "mailboxes" icon at the top of the main mail window.
>>That will bring the accounts drawer (a.k.a. "accounts thingy") back
>>in.  Then if you move the main mail window (the entire window) to
>>the left, so that it is very close to the left side of the screen,
>>then click the "mailboxes" icon again, the drawer will open up to
>>the right.

Tim,
  I don't see any sarcasm in the reply, just someone who was trying to
help you. Your last sentence was totally uncalled for. If you had
properly included the version of OS and of AppleMail, perhaps we
would have known about this obvious bug in the latest version

Also, please remember to trim your messages when quoting since we
don't need to have the footers quoted several times.
--
Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

"Windows is a command-line OS with a GUI shell while Mac System 10 is
... oh, never mind."