[G4] New hard drive question

rich northouse rnorthouse at wi.rr.com
Tue Jun 21 20:28:23 PDT 2005

I found out that the largest drive I could see on my G4 Quicksilver
OSX.3.9 was a 120 gig.  I added a PCI Sonnet card and I could than see
the entire 180 gigs. Plus it appears to be quicker on the Sonnet card.
But adding a STAT card and STAT drive seems the way to go if your are
adding a drive.

rich